Monday, January 12, 2009

More pictures from Digital Photography

For this one I started out with a picture of me facing the camera. I then erased and cut out everything in the background so that just my head was left. I opened up a new blank image and inserted the head in 9 times, each as a different layer. After that I used a bunch of filters and effects and put a different one on each picture. I then made sure everything was aligned just right and flattened all of the layers.






















This is an abstract lights picture that I took. Nothing was done to edit this picture. I simply took a string of lights I have in my room and hung them on the wall then snapped a picture as I moved the camera around in a circle. It was very simple and I think it came out great.








This is a rest stop I took a picture of on the way home to Rochester, NY. After I took the picture I opened it in GIMP and used the cartoon filter on it. After that I used the sharpen tool a couple times to make it more defined.

1 comment:

  1. I love this cartoon effect. I used it before but I like it better in this picture. Good job. :]

    ReplyDelete